Abort

I’ve aborted my season. It’s been kiboshed by a revolting cough that comes with thick ropes of mucous and a tubercular affectation. The mudguards are back on the Bob and I spent the weekend watching other people hurt themselves in the name of cyclo-sport. I am looking forward to attending the National free from the technical constraints of actually having to race. If any of my three readers are there, please say hello. I may even produce some sort of banner or signage to chase riders with, a la Simon Warren.

image

image

6 thoughts on “Abort

1. Ben October 11, 2015 / 7:39 pm

Thought you might have ended after not seeing you this weekend. Hope the cough improves soon.

Could bring a bike to shake at people – always goes down well at burrington.

• traumfahrrad October 11, 2015 / 7:43 pm

Yeah, oh well. It’s not like you can hide in the bunch at a hill climb.

I’ll be the one wearing red and gold and shouting at you with a cowbell and a pink squidgy horn (no pun intended).

2. john m October 11, 2015 / 7:52 pm

get well soon … the plague appears to be doing the rounds early this year 😦

3. Adam Ef October 11, 2015 / 8:53 pm

Come for some slow rides out Sodbury way.

4. mreynolds531 October 11, 2015 / 9:08 pm

Get well soon, enjoy your rest, enjoying your writings and rants.

5. Jonathan York October 14, 2015 / 2:47 pm

Hope you’re better soon. Hope you enjoy spectating as much as I did at Cat and Bec. I also had mechanical problems at Walcot and underachieved as a result. My legs and lungs malfunctioned terribly!