I haven’t disappeared again – fear ye not, all three of thee. Thy shalt be rewarded with assorted drilled bike parts whence thou reaches the pearly gates.
I have been doing the following:
- Working on Rollapaluza stuff with Caspar Hughes; mostly road danger reduction and education resources.
- Finishing the Alf book, which is so nearly there I can see it and touch it. In virtual form.
- Sorting the reprint for Corinthian Endeavour which is done and out in March. It has two new chapters and Maclolm Lelelot’s name is spelt correctly at least once.
- Not riding as much as I should have been, considering I’m riding from Barcelona to St Malo on 5 March (and the following days, I’m not doing a Gareth Baines ultranutter shitfest)
- Applying for jobs, without being entirely sure what it is I want to do with this thing called life, apart from not do what I was doing before.
- Marvelling at the fact that zwift has a rain setting, and now has a thing for runners.
As you were.